- Encourage members and guests who may be ill to stay home.
- Request that members and guests who have family members who are ill to stay home.
- Consider asking your venue operators to add hand sanitizers to all restrooms.
- Request that your venue operators have Restrooms and all "Touch Points" (rails, doors etc) sanitized multiple times each day.
- For large gatherings, consider having a health care professional on site and/or on standby.
- All participants at events should be encouraged to take routine precautions, washing hands frequently, not sharing food or drink, covering their mouths with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, and immediately disposing of the tissue.
If you have any questions or concerns, please consult with your public health officials or visit the Centers for Disease Control website at http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu
Some organizations are giving out logo'd bottles or applicators filled with hand sanitizer.